Fermanagh House is a social enterprise owned by the Fermanagh Trust. This case study gives an example of how VCSE organisations can come together to share space and by doing so access greater resources than any one organisation could on its own.
- How to create the right conditions for SUSTAINED COLLABORATION
- Online Governance Training for Board Trustees
- Collaboration Ireland is now a Partner Member of Social Value International
- Mapping social enterprises and social impact initiatives in Dublin’s North East Inner City
- 8 Simple steps to effective partnership working